Home forums Storytelling About the storyline of Erone

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fysicsTeachr 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

fysicsTeachr

We intend for the storyline to be a major focus of this project. Therefore, the story contributors have been allocated as much as 30% of the ownership points of the entire project. I am submitting my contribution to the story, which shall serve as the first draft of our storyline.
    Unfortunately, having to focus my time on coding the game, I haven’t been able to work on the story as much as I would like to. On the positive side, this presents better opportunities to newer contributors to fill in and shore up more ownership points than they would if we started with a well written novel.
    For minor changes, you may submit your work as a text reply below the “current version” thread. Else, you can download the story file, edit it, maybe use a different color for the text that you edited, and re-upload it in a new thread. Anything that improves the clarity or increases the depth of the “current version” is welcome. Every time the draft is improved, a new “current version” file will be uploaded and pinned below this thread, and the older version will be deleted

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.